Followers

Monday, January 7, 2013

Hobby Update for 2013

I Currently have (10) Force that are In Progress at one stage or another, The Factions represented by them are listed bellow.  I will be reworking some of the Color Schemes or adding Additional Optional Schemes to some forces.  In addition I plan to Update Some of the TO&E's & Backgrounds once I get to each Faction.  My Goal is to rework all My Factions into 1 Cohesive Background, Forming a Consistent Core for a Complete Science Fiction Setting while leaving enough freedom to allow additional Data to be added Easily.





 The Unborn Using the Sybots from Astro Miiniatures & Vehicles from Star Wars (Droids)

Crimson guard Using the Control Battalion from Khurasan & Vehicles from Rocco

Federal Armored Planetary Assault Troops Using the Federal Army from Khurasan & Vehicles from Combat Wombat & Micro Panzer

Strike Legion Using the Pangalactic Legion from Rebel Minis & Vehicles from Robotech Dougram & other Walkers

The Tigarian Karnate Armored Company  Using the Felids from Khurasan & Vehicles from Star wars AAT Tanks

Greater Colonial Empire  Using the RPK (Neo-Arabs) & Nova Respublic from Khurasan Vehicles from Point of Contact M3 1/2 Tracks & Support units will be reworked

Hive Mind Using the Zerg From Star Craft 

The Riek   Using the Sci Fi German Storm Troops from Eurika Miniatures, The Robot Legion Skirmishers & Support units will be reworked

Venusians Psi Marrines Using Venturans from Eurika Miniatures & Vehicles from Combat Wombat


Sarian Empire Using the Garn from Khurasan & Unsure of Vehicles


Other Project needing addition to the above list. The other 2 Factions from Star Craft Protoss & Terran Marines.  Hammers Slammers 2 Platoons of Infantry + 20 Infantry Mounted on Skimmers from  GZG & Vehicles from Old Crow & both a Light Infantry Platoon & Heavy Infantry Platoon from GZG I got with my 2 Starter Set for Hammers Slammers Starter sets.  Infantry for  2 Forces of 50 or 60 of troops each of the Tomorrow War Factions from GZG.  2 small force of Infantry 1 from Micro Panzer SAS & the other are Earth Force Armored Troops Rebel Minis, & Multiple Terrain Projects & Modelling Projects.

Currently I am primarily focused on the Top 3 Forces.  Bellow are some Pictures of the progress on these forces.








I will be doing Posts on these forces once I get enough of each done.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice I like the Red guys Khurasan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are Khurasan Control Battalion. They are Really nice Figures & a Breeze to Paint up.

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking about doing the same thing with all my varying sci fi armies. Good luck with your background. I'll be looking for updates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hardest Part I've found is there are so many Nice 15mm Figures out there. I've had to buckle down & choose Which forces to work on first. Doing General Background For each faction is fairly simple but getting it from my brain to the page is slow going. Thanks for the encouragement.

      Delete