Fleshing out Gruntz V 1.1
Gruntz is a good set of war-game rules, but I desire more Detailed Options for Specific weapons. I have been using Modifications to the basic weapons for a while to add greater detail to each of the Factions. I have also experimented with removing Most equipment based Perkz & am reworked the equipment to be added to the Units Combat Load. Additionally to adding some Perkz based on Specialization & Combat training.
Each base Weapon's Stats may be modified in a number of way. I Primarily use an expanded weapons chart. The base Weapons Types are Projectile, Light Energy,& Concentrated Energy In Addition to these Some weapons have Variable Munition (Additional Grenade & Missiles Ordinance). Each Type of weapon has a Number of Subcategories which can affect the combat effectiveness of the weapon. I have attempted to Maintain a balance by using Enhancements & Flaws (Detrimental Effects) or Limittations to most Weapons. Bellow is a list of options to create new weapons. Later I will Post My Specific Weapons Classes.
1)Armor Piercing /Light munition: = + or - 1 AP
2) Accurate/Limited Effective Range = + or - 2 inches.
3) Heavy /Light = + or - 1 Damage
4) Assault : Auto-Fire
5) Scatter = 4, 6 or 8 inch Teardrop template
6)Burst Munitions = Area Effect 2"to 4" & has a minimum range of 3"to 6" Prior to Arming
7) Auxiliary Weapons: Secondary Weapon Mounted To Side or Bottom of Primary Weapon May be fired Along with Primary Weapon -1 to shoot Skill. May only Fire Every other Turn.
8) Deploy-able Weapon: 1 Action to deploy or limber Weapon. Weapon May be 1 Class Heavier
9) Disposable weapon: Limited shot Weapon.
10) Targetter / Scope: improved Aiming bonus +1.
11) Incendiary Weapon: Catch fire (Still in Play testing)
12) incremental deterioration Over distance -1 Dam/AP/or -2 To Hit Per 1/2 Base Range.
13) Poor Cover pen target in cover get +1. Guard &+1 soak.
14) Slow Loading Must use an action to load. Before you may fire a weapon.
15) Sweep = Autofire for close combat weapons
Revised House Rules Soon
Fire Rules will be Added Soon