Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Zerg Core Force (Hive Mind)

This is the Core force for my Hive Mind.  The force is composed of 194 Models.  These Models Include 72 Zerglings from Star Craft the Board Game, 36 Zerglings from the Risk Game, 24 Hydrolisks & 12 Ultralisks ground troops +52 Fliers.  It took a while for me to get to them as I am working on many different projects.  Specific Picture of the different units will come in a future post.  Here are overall group pictures of the force.

 

 


































 
These are Just Quick Pictures I took So I could Get them On Line.  My Hobby Table is Currently full of other Projects as I have My Old Man Coming in from Panama Next Month for his yearly visit & I am trying to get as Much Done before he arrives as Possible so we can have as much variety in our games as possible.  I have been very slow in completing projects as I Have had other priorities going on with my normal life & am making up for lost time.  More forces are Coming in the next week or 2.  So It will be a busy couple of weeks I'll post them when I get a chance.

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing, great job! Truly a horde worthy of a hive mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so me body of work, very impressive! Well done!

    ReplyDelete