Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stage 1 of the Terran Colonial Empire Force




I picked up the rest of the 1/2 Tracks that I Need to complete the Forces that I currently have so I have to Paint this army.  this is 2 Short platoons of Infantry with transports but I haven't had time to do the conversions for the support vehicles yet but I just receive some parts of e Bay That should allow me to do the conversions much faster & Easier.

The force consist of  1 Line Company of 2 platoons each with 6 squads of 6 + Command & Heavy Weapons which are attached to squads.  2 Reconnaissance Platoon with 4 Squads of 8 +_ Command & Heavy Weapons Attached to Command compose the Reconnaissance Company.  There will be 24 Support Vehicles once I Convert them & 2 Tracked Tanks.  All Troops are mounted in 1/2 Tracks Total # of Transport 1/2 Tracks is 29.

This is another project Company I have to paint up.
















































































2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are an under strength Mechanized infantry battalion, Eventually it will have 24 Support 1/2 Tracked Including Self Propelled Guns (Artillery & Anti-Tank, Air-Defense, & Infantry Support in addition to the transport & Each Platoon will get a Command 1/2 Track as will the Company Commanders & The Battalion Command Staff. I May Rework the TO&E & Combine the Two troop Types into Composite Platoons instead of having them separate units.

      This is only one of the many project I'm Working on & add Another 2 I will be resuming work on the Zerg When My New Box Of the Star Craft Board Game Comes In & My Khurasan Felids since I got them some Vehicles that Feel Right to me The AAT From Star Wars Episode 1.

      Delete