Followers

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Star Wars Models for use in15mm Gaming 1

These are most of the Star Wars Models I Have Found that are easily usable with 15mm Figure.  This is a very Pic Heavy Post.  So you can see the Scaling I have used the Pangalactic Legion figures from rebel minies.  The Models are a mix of 1/144 F-Toys, Titanium Series Die Cast, Micro Machines & Miniatures for the Star Wars Miniature Game.  I'll try to identify were each is from further in the Posts.  This is the first set of my Comparison Posts with more to come & I will compare the different Models with one another in a later Post.














































 

















 

















  




 






 
 

 





 Details of Models will be in the other Star Wars Models Post

No comments:

Post a Comment