Followers

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Star Wars Models for use in15mm Gaming 4

These are most of the Other Star Wars Models I Have Found that are easily usable with 15mm Figure.  So you can see the Scaling I have used the Pangalactic Legion figures from rebel miniatures.   I'll  identify were each Ship is from.  This is the first set of my Comparison Posts with more to come & I will compare the different Models with one another in a later Post.



1/144 F-Toys


1/144 F-Toys



Micro Machines Action Fleet



Star Wars Miniatures Game



Star Wars Miniatures Game




Star Wars Miniatures Game




Star Wars Miniatures Game



Star Wars Miniatures Game



Star Wars Miniatures Game










Star Wars Miniatures Game









Die Cast Titanium series







1 comment:

  1. very cool ive been looking all over for pics like this of course im trying to put together a 28mm force but this was very helpful

    ReplyDelete